Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What if I start to write blogs?

What if I use Blogger?
It's connected to my Google account.
To sign in is really easy.
It may be the most accessible blog carrier for me.
But Google is blocked in my hometown.
I won't have a chance to share my journals with my dearest friends and family.
So I don't need to care what should or shouldn't I say.
And the language barrier gives me a good reason to write thoughtless things.

What if I start to write blogs?
Writing blogs is embarrassing.
That's why I never use a blog in a blog way.
Every time when I lost my interests in designing the webpage,
I lost my websites too.

My email contacts may be my first audience.
Though I didn't change the sharing settings.
Maybe my blog is not public yet.
Anyway no one except myself will be interested in my blog.
I will post my notes, memos, quotes, learning journals, random topics of the day, and diaries maybe.

Writing, in whatever language, is a pain to me.
But I have to write.
I came to a world where writing is my only and most effective way to communicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment